Getting American Netflix on your PC can be done in under just 5 minutes. How is this possible? It all starts with your DNS code. In it’s most basic form, the DNS code on your device let’s Netflix what country you’re coming from. By swapping these codes for American ones, you can access American Netflix. Therefore, this article will essentially be a guide on how you can change your DNS, on your PC.
First of all, you’ll need an American DNS code. These can be found on our website, here. Scroll down and there will be a full list of them. However, we do not guarantee the quality, safety, or reliability of any of those codes. If you are interested in a reliable, secure alternative, please check out the green box below.
The steps outlined below are in their most basic form. For more detailed instructions on how you can get American Netflix on your PC (with screenshots), click here.
1. Open your Start Menu, and go to your control panel. If you are using Windows 8, the easiest way to find the control panel is to search for it through the start menu.
2. Click on Network and Internet.
3. Click on Network and Sharing Center.
4. Click on Change Adapter Settings.
5. Double on the network adapter you are currently using.
6. Click on properties.
7. Uncheck the option that says “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)”.
8. Make sure the “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” option is checked.
9. Double click the “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” text.
10. Check the circle that says “Use the following DNS server addresses”.
11. Enter your primary and secondary DNS codes.
12. Enjoy American Netflix on your PC!
For more guides on how to change your DNS, click here!