The simplest, and easiest way to get American Netflix on iPhones is to change the DNS code on device. Your DNS code basically identifies what region you are accessing Netflix from. By changing it to an American code, you can essentially spoof your location into the United States, and access the American Netflix on your iPhone. Best of all, it’s free!
If you are looking for working Netflix DNS codes in order to access the US Netflix, a you can click here for a full list of free DNS codes. However, we do not make any promises regarding the quality, reliability, or safety of these codes. If you would like access to an alternative that is confirmed to be reliable and safe, check the green box below.
In this article, we will be going over how you can change the DNS codes on your iPhone. Through this, you will be able to access American Netflix on your iPhone. The steps outlined below are in their most basic form. For more detailed instructions (including screenshots and videos) on how to change your DNS on the iPhone, click here.
1. Go to the Settings app.
2. Click the arrow next to the Wi-Fi tab.
3. Click on the circle with the “i” inside it, next to Wi-Fi network you are currently using.
4. Tap the DNS field, and erase the default DNS.
5. Change your primary and secondary DNS codes to any pair from our home page. Use a comma to separate your primary DNS from your secondary.
6. Enjoy American Netflix on your iPhone!
If you want to change your DNS back to the default, simply erase everything in your DNS field and press the home button. When you revisit your DNS settings, it should be filled with your default DNS servers.
For more guides on how to change your DNS, click here!