Along with its rival the PS4, the Xbox One is without a doubt one of the most popular devices used to stream Netflix. Having already written several tutorial articles on how you can get American Netflix on iPhones, PS4s, Rokus and more, I think it is about time we discuss how to get American Netflix on the PS4!
To do this, we will be using a special set of DNS codes that are managed by a company called Unblock-Us. Unlike the free, public DNS codes we post here on NetflixDNSCodes, Unblock-Us codes have quite a few additional advantages.
The main one here is security. Unlike the free codes posted on NDC, Unblock-Us’ Netflix DNS Codes are guaranteed not to intrude on your privacy or personal data. Furthermore, these private DNS codes are tweaked specifically to work on your PS4 (as well as a variety of other devices, which you can see here.)
Lastly, and perhaps most fun, is the fact that Unblock-Us allows you to access 25 countries (and counting), which means access to a total of 17,000+ titles!
Enough of that, let’s jump right into the setup!
1) Go to Unblock-Us, enter your email, and press the “Start Trial” button. There is no personal information, or credit card information required.
2) Afterwards, click here and follow the guide to configure the Unblock-Us DNS codes on your computer. This intermediary setup process is required in order for Unblock-Us’ DNS codes to work properly on your Xbox One.
3) Head back to the Unblock-Us home page. 3 bars should light up (as shown below), which means everything is set up properly. Now, go to the “Netflix Region Picker”, choose the US version of Netflix. Press update.
4) After signing up, click here and follow the guide to configure the Unblock-Us DNS codes on your Xbox One. The process will differ slightly, depending on whether you have an older Xbox One
5) Enjoy your American Netflix!
Please note: Unblock-Us is a paid service that costs $5/month after the 7-day free trial. For a special discount offer, check the green box below!